Thursday 8 December 2011

The trials and tribulations of starting your own sign business

In this day and age of economic turmoil, many people have shut down their businesses to move on and try something new. I can't say I blame them as I've thought of doing the same myself many times over. I think the largest reason I didn't give up on my dream was due to the support I've always had as well as the loyalty my customers have always shown me through the years. It was around this time last year when I looked at my wife and said I was done with it all. She saw how heartbroken I was just uttering the words and asked me to hold on and give it another run. Wouldn't you know it, the next day I had a new customer approach me asking me to do a banner for them. The rest as we say is history and I've never looked back since. Here at Christoff Creations we create one of a kind vinyl graphics that are second to none in quality. I have always leaned on others to help me with learning tips and tricks to using the different software we've tried over the years. I want to give back now in that regard. As we give a look into the day to day we will also help with some of those tips and tricks that we've learned along the way.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be posting tomorrow showing the steps to layering a vinyl project with multiple colours with step by step photos. We had a rush job come up that will illustrate this perfectly.

    ReplyDelete